Terms & Privacy
Terms and Conditions
Welcome to the Petshop Online website (“Site”). Please review these Site Terms and Conditions, which govern your use and purchase of products from our Site. By accessing, browsing, or using this Site, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by these terms. If you do not agree to these terms then please do not use this Site.
- We may change these terms from time to time without notice to you. Changes will apply to any subsequent orders received.
- We will notify you by email as soon as possible to confirm receipt of your order and send you a further email to confirm your order details. Please note that neither email is acceptance of your order. Our acceptance of your order will take place when we dispatch the product(s) to you.
- Delivery charges are specified in the Delivery section. We make every effort to deliver goods within the estimated timescales, however delays are occasionally inevitable. We shall be under no liability for any delay or failure to deliver the products within the estimated timescales.
- Prices and the availability of items are subject to change without notice. In the event that we are unable to supply the goods, we will inform you of this as soon as possible. A refund will be given where you have already paid for the goods.
- We try to ensure that the prices quoted are correct and that all products are accurately described on this website. However, orders will only be accepted if there are no material errors in the description or price of goods displayed on this website. If we discover an error in the price or description of goods that you have ordered, we will inform you as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order based on the correct price or description, or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you, we will treat your order as cancelled.
- All reductions in price and/or credit terms are reductions against our own previous prices and terms unless otherwise indicated.
- Payment can be made by any method specified in the Payment section. We will take all reasonable precautions to keep the details of your order and payment secure, but, unless we are negligent, we cannot be held liable for any losses caused as a result of unauthorised access to information provided by you.
- We can take no responsibility for any material placed on or linked to Site by any person or persons without authorisation.
- We reserve the right to limit sales. The maximum of two free gifts is available to customers in any one order.
- We offer a 14 day approval guarantee. Sometimes the product specifications from the manufacturer may change, in which case we will do our best to offer you a substitute of the same or better quality at the same price. If you are not happy with the replacement you can return it in accordance with our 14 day approval guarantee.
- The warranty shall not apply if any goods have been damaged in any way by the customer.
- Customers returning goods should bring with them proof of purchase. Customers will be responsible for the organisation and cost of returning goods to us.
- These provisions (terms, conditions, disclaimers and exclusions) shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Ireland. If any of these provisions are deemed or found to be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable then the provision or provisions so found shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions.
Petshop Online takes your privacy concerns very seriously, and undertakes the following measures to ensure a high level of privacy for our customers. To protect your privacy we are committed to keeping customer information confidential and used solely for the purpose of serving you better. We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully (in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998). In order for us to provide the best possible level of service, we need to gather certain information. When you set up an Internet account with us, we will ask you for some general information, including: Your name Email address Mailing address Delivery address Credit card details Contact details We protect the privacy of this information using highly secure, password-protected servers. The information you provide will be kept confidential and used to support your customer relationship with Petshop Online. It will help us to maintain your account and alert you to new products, special offers and services, as they become available. We endeavour to keep our information accurate and up to date. Once you have registered online with Petshop Online you can check the information we store for your account by visiting our website and logging-in. You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org requesting that we update, modify or delete your account information.